FUT Hair Transplant in Liverpool
In Liverpool, there is good news for people who have got larger areas of baldness which they want to be resolved in a single sitting. The FUT hair transplant therapy is now available in town and people just need to fix up an appointment to know how they would go about it. The availability of the service in town definitely made things pretty easy.
Effective FUT Hair Transplant in Liverpool for Hair Restoration :
What is FUT hair transplant?
FUT goes against many of the operating principles that exist, though it is worth mentioning that it is regarded as a compliment to the existing hair transplant procedures. This is a simpler operation with the hair being transplanted from the scalp to areas on the head which does not include as much hair. The transplant process is rather intrusive where a strip of tissue from the scalp is taken that is further cut into thousands of follicular units.
Who is eligible for FUT hair transplant?
The FUT hair transplant is best suited for people who have got larger areas of baldness and would like it covered in a single sitting. This is suitable for those who are ok with stitches, cuts or longer recovery period.
What is the procedure of FUT hair transplant?
The procedure of the FUT hair transplant takes several hours to perform and make the implant(s). It is better to black the day out completely and be mentally prepared for the process. Most doctors will start by shaving the entire head before embarking on the operation. Unquestionably, the quality of hair that is being transplanted is of a much better standard.
The operation involves placing the follicular units in the following manner:
- Placing single hair unit at the front of your hairline.
- Placing 2 hair units behind the hairline.
- Placing 3 hair units behind the 2 hair units.
- Then, placing 4 hair units behind the 3 hair units
What could be the risk factors?
Theirs is a certain risk factor involved in every surgical procedure and that hold true for FUT as well. Overall, this surgery is highly safe and successful, but problems can arise as it is hard to predict how it will work for every patient. Possible complications could be:
- Slow or poor hair growth.
- Chances of infection, though it is extremely rare as antibiotics are prescribed.
- Noticeable scarring
- Poor wound healing as some people heal quickly than others.
- Change in the skin pigmentation, especially hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin)
Who should not opt FUT hair transplant
- Patients with unrealistic expectations and not willing to cut the hair short especially among many women.
- Patients not willing for long sessions of several hours or multiple sessions if needed.
- Patients having a larger bald area that needs more than 2500 grafts.
Can someone do other treatment simultaneously?
FUT being a surgical procedure must be consulted with a registered medical practitioner to ascertain if any other treatment would suit or not. However, Minoxidil and Finastride might be prescribed after the operation.
FUT hair transplant for men :
FUT hair transplant is the right thing for men who want a good crop on their head. It is the most suitable option for men suffering from baldness problem.
FUT hair transplant for women :
This is quite suitable for women who have lost hair on the front portion of the head.
Before and after :
Prior to the procedure:
- Do not dye the hair.
- No alcohol beverage 72 hours before the operation.
- No smoking for a week.
- Shower in the morning on the day of the procedure.
- No coffee or any caffeinated drink on the operation day.
- Take good care of the grafts.
- Face or scalp swelling might be there for a few days.
- Take the antibiotics, painkillers and steroids prescribed.
- The hair would be washed with a dilute shampoo the next day in a specific manner.
- Sutures will be removed after a week.
Why to opt for FUT hair treatment in Liverpool?
So for the men in Liverpool who want good crop on their hand and women who have lost hair on the front portion, FUT therapy is now available in town to ensure that things are taken care of. And, the best thing is, they don’t have to move out of town to avail the solution. This is definitely going to make more and more people, suffering from hair loss, happy and satisfied.
Why to consider NU Hair clinic as one of the best clinic in Liverpool?
In Liverpool, NU Hair would be the place where one can avail the various therapies for the treatment of baldness. This is definitely good news for the citizens as they do not have to look elsewhere to get what they were looking for. PRP Therapy, Mesotherapy, FUE and FUT hair transplant operations are now being offered right here in the town.
Call Us Free on : 08000 30 29 30
Others Locations :