Get adequate insight on baldness treatment for women :
Hair loss is a major concern all around the world. Does that worry you?
Maybe this is a growing concern for all of us. It is increasing by the day everywhere due to different reasons and factors. More horrifying fact is that men are not the only victims, as women as well are facing this acute problem of hair fall and hair loss, which may lead to baldness.
Generally, in women the high level of hair loss is pattern baldness, unlike men who generally face complete baldness. If you don’t take care of this at the right time, then this can cause permanent loss of hair. So get to know about some effective baldness treatment for women, before it gets too late and get rid of this problem successfully.
Major reasons, which result to baldness in women :
Women suffer from baldness due to a number of reasons, some of them are specified here:
- Hormonal changes, especially after menopause
- Genetic factors
- Too little iron or vitamin B
- Major illness, disease or surgery
Variety of baldness treatment, which a woman can opt for :
The hair loss in women is generally mild to moderate but the female pattern baldness can become permanent if not treated at the right time. There are several kinds of treatments available to treat hair loss for women, some including:
- The only medication, which is approved, by the Food and Drug Administration is Minoxidil, which is applied to the scalp of the women in 2% concentration.
- Hair transplant is also popularly used where pugs of hair from dense areas are plucked off and placed in the balding areas
Other very popular and recently trending techniques, which have gained a lot of popularity in UK nowadays, are:
PRP treatment for women :
Reasons for which this method of baldness treatment is getting so much popularity among women :
PRP Treatment is a highly renowned technique for hair growth, which can be used either individually in isolation or in a combination with hair transplant or hair restoration.
The significance of this treatment deserves mention here:
- In this procedure, the patient’s won PRP is injected into the scalp and the growth factors in the blood cells then perform their job of hair growth.
- This is process of treating female pattern baldness is a totally natural treatment and is meant for both men and women.
- It is a non surgical process with reliable results and very quick recovery period.
Mesotherapy treatment or women :
Know why majority of women are preferring this mode of baldness treatment :
Mesotherapy is a popular and non-invasive technique, which is based on superficial injections. These are just below the epidermis and right into the target tissues. This treatment is considered to be 90-92% more effective than medication and is also virtually painless.
There are number of reasons for which several women in UK prefer to undergo this treatment:
- There is no need of a local anaesthesia in this process as you can immediately go to work once the procedure is over.
- In this technique of hair growth the hair follicle grows and survives, excess DHT is neutralised and blood circulation is stimulated.
- Without any pain, you can regain your lost hair.
FUE baldness treatment for women :
This baldness treatment gives a perfect solution to get rid of baldness in women in critical situation :
Follicular unit extraction is a process where hair by hair restoration process which delivers incredible results without any linear scarring. In times when the pattern baldness has reached a very severe stage and cannot be treated with medication, then FUE is the best technique, which should be adopted. Through this technique, the individual hair follicles are removed from the donor’s area and are then transplanted to the thinning area. This treatment has gained a lot of popularity because of its advantages, which includes:
- No stitches
- Natural looking results
- Quick recovery
- Minimally invasive and many more.
FUT baldness treatment for women :
Get rid of the baldness by opting for this skilful baldness treatment in acute condition:
The Follicular Unit Transplantation is a hair transplant surgery where small clusters of hair or follicular units are removed from the area of the donor in a strip and is then inserted in the recipient’s area of baldness. If the transplantation is performed well then the units transplanted will replicate the natural growth in the recipient baldness area. When is it the right time to think of this treatment? Get on reading to know on the same:
- When the pattern baldness has reached an acute stage then this method of recovery is the best to chose.
- It is a minimally invasive technique, which has a fast recovery period and also provided natural looking hair.
Be it men or women, hair loss is a major cause of concern for both. An individual’s physical appearance is completely dependent on the hairstyle and hair loss distorts a pretty face. But with the advancement of science and technology, now pattern baldness treatment for women is no more a hassle. With the varied number of techniques (PRP, Mesotherpay, FUE, and FUT) available you can chose any of the specified baldness treatment for women as per your convenience and preference.